News and events
- 31.03.2016 / Developing startup sales skills 2016-2018
- 26.02.2016 / Startup Estonia partnership with startup events and business model trainings
- 14.01.2016 / Startup Estonia is partnering with startup event organisers!
- 02.10.2015 / Startup Estonia: state has gained € 11.7 million in tax revenue from startups within six months
Researches and analyses
- Analysis of Estonian entrepreneurship ecosystem - Global Entrepreneurship Development Index report The year-long process facilitated by the GEDI institute attracted numerous experts, entrepreneurs, academics, policy-makers and other stakeholders to contribute their insight about the ecosystem.
- Smart specialisation - analysis of deficiencies and new opportunities The second part of the smart specialisation analysis has been completed, focusing on practical advice and measures to overcome the bottlenecks that are slowing down innovation in Estonia.