News and events
- 26.11.2014 / Estonian Development Fund supports 23 youngsters in studying at start-up institute
- 09.06.2014 / SmartCap, the investment arm of Estonian Development Fund, is looking for CEO/Fund Manager
- 24.04.2014 / EU looking for its best young technology companies
- 08.04.2014 / Estonia’s Startup Wise Guys Launches BusinessTech B2B Accelerator
Researches and analyses
- Analysis of Estonian entrepreneurship ecosystem - Global Entrepreneurship Development Index report The year-long process facilitated by the GEDI institute attracted numerous experts, entrepreneurs, academics, policy-makers and other stakeholders to contribute their insight about the ecosystem.
- Smart specialisation - analysis of deficiencies and new opportunities The second part of the smart specialisation analysis has been completed, focusing on practical advice and measures to overcome the bottlenecks that are slowing down innovation in Estonia.