News and events
- 14.01.2016 / Startup Estonia is partnering with startup event organisers!
- 02.10.2015 / Startup Estonia: state has gained € 11.7 million in tax revenue from startups within six months
- 13.04.2015 / The Development Fund sends five Estonian sustainable technology experts to practice in European companies
- 11.04.2015 / The Development Fund helps 20 Estonian startups to start sales
Researches and analyses
- Analysis of Estonian entrepreneurship ecosystem - Global Entrepreneurship Development Index report The year-long process facilitated by the GEDI institute attracted numerous experts, entrepreneurs, academics, policy-makers and other stakeholders to contribute their insight about the ecosystem.
- Smart specialisation - analysis of deficiencies and new opportunities The second part of the smart specialisation analysis has been completed, focusing on practical advice and measures to overcome the bottlenecks that are slowing down innovation in Estonia.