Startup Estonia has announced partnership deals with startup event organizers to increase the quality of events and number of attendees in Estonian Startup ecosystem. Through this project we would like to see more startups and people interested in startups get a chance to participate in high quality events. The Evaluation Committee has chosen top 3 Events and 2 Business Model Trainings, which will be amplified by Startup Estonia through marketing and financial support.
Top 3 Events:
- Prototron Academy (Start-up founders who need to refine their pitching, product positioning and marketing skills)- MTÜ Prototron
- YourDesignWorks (two-day hands-on design workshop)- Your Design Works OÜ
- Human-centered design (repeatable, human-centered method for creative problem solving and innovation) – Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol
Top 2 Business Model trainings:
- Start-up founders in Concepting phase, desiring to build scaleable technology-intensive businesses based on an unique idea – Tenfold Ventures OÜ
- Business Model training, open event for Estonian Startup Ecosystem and people interested in entrepreneurship- DORG Projektid OÜ
Full list of successful and unsuccessful applicants can be found in the following link: http://bit.ly/sue_partnership_list.
The events and business model trainings will take place from 1st of March until 30th of June, 2016 and they are open for everybody interested in startups and entrepreneurship. More information about the times and venues can be found at Startup Estonia Facebook and our partners’ websites. Thank you to all the applicants, the new round is planned for the beginning of the summer!